Protein balls have become the 'on-the-go' snack of the decade. They help to satisfy the sweet craving we often have at 3pm, and also fill you up with the added punch of be. Health Collagen chocolate protein. These little orbs are great for a post-workout treat, lunch box envy or post dinner treat with a cuppa. Allergy note: contains peanut butter. They are gluten and dairy free.
- 1/4 cup be. Health chocolate collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup packed almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup vegan dark choc chips & 1 teaspoon coconut oil for choc drizzle.
In a medium bowl mix together flaxseed meal, almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla, coconut sugar and peanut butter. In a separate bowl mix together almond flour, be. Health chocoloate protein powder, coconut flour and salt.
Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix well until a cookie dough consistency forms.
Roll cookie dough into 1 tablespoon sized balls, place on parchment lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave stirring every 20 seconds until melted.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the protein balls and return to the fridge.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.