Jaq's Snaqs: be. Chocolate Collagen Chocolate Crackles
This is Jaq’s version of a much-loved Aussie favourite. Full of all natural healthier ingredients, this is sure to return to the party table or lunch box.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup rice malt syrup, organic maple syrup or other sweetener of choice
- 2 x 10g scoops of be. Chocolate Collagen
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup desiccated coconut or shredded coconut
- 4 cups organic puffed rice or Rice Bubbles, puffed quinoa or millet.
- Stir the coconut oil and rice malt syrup/maple syrup together in a saucepan over low heat, until the coconut oil melts. Don’t overheat or boil. Remove from the heat.
- Whisk in the be. Chocolate Collagen, cacao and coconut until combined. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place the puffed rice or Rice Bubbles in a large mixing bowl. Carefully pour the coconut oil mixture over the top of the puffed rice and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake trays lined with cupcake cases, stirring the mixture in the bowl occasionally to prevent the coconut oil from settling at the bottom. Refrigerate until firm and set (at least 1 hour, ideally 4 hours or overnight). Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months. Tastes just like a birthday party!
Show us your Choccy Crackles on Insta using the hashtag #betterwithbe #jaqssnaqs